Telonics TCA-500B Mini-12 Combo Amplifier (can be ordered)
The TCA-500C Combo Amplifier is part of a series of products developed by Telonics for the guitar and steel guitar. This amplifier brings together carefully researched and highly developed guitar amplification circuitry with specialised cabinet and speaker technology in a single product.
The Combo can be specified for Domestic use 120VAC 60Hz, or Export use 230VAC 50Hz. The standard grill type is protective metal, a cloth grill version can be special ordered.
Based on ultra low noise, exceptionally high headroom, Telonics high end studio equipment.
Weighs just under 39.7 lbs (18 Kg) with effects processor and cabling fitted.
High output level available on demand. 500 Watt power amplifier section.
Highly abrasion-resistant outer surface. Baltic Birch ply construction throughout.
Telonics TSNEO speaker developed specifically for steel guitar; 12 or 15 inch options available.
Pure analog signal chain. No digitisation of the dry signal or thru sound via A/D or D/A converters.
Tone control section with Bass, Sweep-able Mid-band and Treble EQ; plus Blend control.
Flexible effects loop; Dry/Wet Fader allows effects to be used in a parallel or series chain.
Built-in ambience Reverb and T’Bro’ simulator; front panel switchable or by remote (extra).
1U 19″ rack slot for effects processor. Switched AC supply outlet for Effects Processor power.
Quiet Power-On/Off muting and Mute Switch with LED indication.
Power amp On/Off to minimise “pops” and mute speaker; useful when using with headphones.
24VDC Power Socket; can be used to power an FP-100 volume pedal (lead supplied).
Buffered Tuner output. Headphones output with Gain control.
Auxiliary Input (stereo), with Level control; for CD/MP3 player or Guitar Effects Processor input.
Balanced XLR Direct Out, with Level Control; modelled for connection to a live or studio desk.
Front panel illumination to assist setup on a dark stage.
This compact amp packs a lot of punch!
- 28.6 pounds (= 13 kg) w/12″ Telonics NEO speaker
- High output level available on demand, 500 watt power amp section
- Studio Pre-EQ parallel FX loop with adjustable Send & RETURN levels to accommodate any FX unit(s), [rear panel mounted]
- Special ‘Blend’ EQ control for personalising your tone or adjusting for venue (Once properly adjusted, vol. & tone are only adjustments generally used)
- Special power on/off control to minimise “pops’ and speaker damage
- Super quiet mute circuit with LED indicator
- Overload LED indicator
- Buffered tuner output. Remains active when mute is on
- Pre-EQ insert for EQ ir 3-wire pedal hookup
- Auxiliary stereo inputs for home practice or solo gigs with front panel level control
- New advanced electronic reverb with front panel level control and remote on/off control jack
- Built-In Telonics “BRO” effect with remote on/off control jack, Telonics “BRO” bar included
- TRS pedal switch jack on rear panel. Allows switching “BRO” and Reverb remotely
- Balanced XLR Direct stereo output for stage and studio use. Includes ground lift switch
- High output headphone amp with separate volume control. Can be sued for second effects SEND
- Front mounted power amplifier on/off switch for studio use
- New Telonics Tilt Foot – will not rattle
- Includes D2F Cover
…and much more!