The Brisco 'Bud' is a great way to get into an 'All-Pull' pedal steel at a reasonable cost. This Entry-Level guitar has 10 strings with the popular E9th Nashville Tuning with 3 Foot Pedals & 4 Knee Levers. They sound good & play in tune!
The mechanism tunes simply like any professional 'All Pull' pedal steel...that is, the open tuning is tuned with the Tuning Keys on top of the guitar, while the Pedals & Knee Levers are tuned with the 3/16" hex nylon tuners in the changer end-plate.
- All-Pull Changer with Double Raise/Single Lower;
- Vinyl wrapped Wood Body & Neck;
- Comfortable String Spacing;
- Solid Knee Lever Stops;
- Aluminum Pedal Board;
- Custom design Single Coil Pickup;
- 3/16 inch Nylon Tuners;
- 24¼ inch scale;
- Main Body Dimensions: 32"L x 7"W x 3"H (81½L x 18W x 7.5H cm);
- includes Padded Gig Bag (optional Hard Case available)
These guitars come with the most popular Emmons Style' Foot Pedal set-up, (standard A,B,C foot pedals):
- Pedal 1 (A Pedal) raises strings 5 & 10 a Full Tone (B's to C#);
- Pedal 2 (B Pedal) raises strings 3 & 6 a 1/2 Tone (G#'s to A);
- Pedal 3 (C Pedal) raises strings 4 & 5 a Full Tone (E to F#, & B to C#);
- RKL or LKR can lower strings 4 & 8 a 1/2 Tone (E's to Eb), with the alternate lowering the 5th string a 1/2 Tone (B to Bb).
- RKR lowers String 2 a 1/2 Tone (D# to D);
- LKL raises the E's (strings 4 & 8) a 1/2 tone (E to F).
Checked over & set-up to play at its optimum!
- Guitar alone = 9.6 Kg / 21 lb.
- In Padded Gig Bag = 12.4 Kg / 27.2 lb.
This guitar comes with a Padded Gig Bag, Leg Pouch, Wrench Kit, Tip
Sheets, Tuning Chart.
Essential Accessories required to play a Pedal Steel Guitar include Thumb & Finger Picks, a proper Tone Bar & Volume Pedal.
Contact SGC for suggestions.